Welcome to OUDH.COM (Referred to as "the website/ online service").
The website is operated by OUDHCOM Co. (referred to as "we/our/us") in United Arab Emirates.
As a user (referred to as "you/your/Customer") of the website you must read and acknowledge the following terms and conditions:
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service of OUDHCOM.
According to the regulations of the Federal Tax Authority and Income Authority in the United Arab Emirates , the value of 5% VAT is collected on services and products sold within the United Arab Emirates،
Any change in the applicable VAT rate will automatically be reflected in the price of the products sold by OUDHCOM through its website.
These are the terms and conditions for using the www.oudh.com website and shop,
All content on the website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data collection and software, is the property and copyright of OUDHCOM and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUDHCOM
Some related services and features that may be available on the site require registration or subscription. By choosing to register or subscribe to any of these related services or features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself and to update it immediately if any changes occur. Each user is solely responsible for keeping passwords, passwords, or other identifying methods safe and secure. The account holder is fully responsible for all activities that occur under his or her password. In addition, you should inform us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. In all cases OUDHCOM will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of damage resulting from any kind of disclosure of your username and / or password.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, and "flooding", "spamming," mail bombing "or crashing".
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
REGISTRATION - MY ACCOUNT
- One registration only is allowed per person. An eligible entrant must be an adult, holding a valid ID, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit their full name, local mobile number and e-mail address.
- OUDHCOM Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Registration includes the information (your information) that you need to provide us to deal with you and also to contact you. You agree that we may use (and update) your information to manage your Registration and to control your identity during the online checkout process.
The website assumes no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or account. Any suspicious activities on your account shall be notified by contacting us immediately through any means.
As you use the website and communicate with us electronically, you also consent to receive communications from us electronically, by means of emails, newsletters or by posting notices such as disclosures on the website. You agree that any communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement, as in writing.
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other electronic communications with Your Information for training purposes, to check instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service.
PRODUCTS INFORMATION, STOCK AND PRICING
While the website strives to provide accurate products information (such as stock availability, pricing, products features, images and specifications) and services information, typographical errors may occur.
The colors of our products that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Publishing any form of product/service information (including -but not limited to- marketing proposal, ads, offers, magazines and flyers) on the website does not guarantee stock, offer and price availability online or in store.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the website. The website cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a product/service until online checkout is completed. In the event that a product/service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product/service information, the website have the right, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept and process your order online, the total cost will be debited to your credit card account and notifying you by email that the payment has been processed.
Store prices will sometimes differ from the website prices and/or vice versa.
Stock availability and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
Cancelation by OUDHCOM Co.: oudh.com reserves the right to cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- Payment rejection.
- Orders placed during prices changes, or orders placed on products with wrong prices changes.
- Orders placed during stock changes.
- Order didn't met any of our e-shopping site terms & conditions.
- Wrong delivery address given by customer or wrong contact details or due to customer is not reachable.
- Cancelation by customer: To process cancelation of an order, please contact us. You can cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- The product/service(s) are not yet shipped to you. In case of cancelation after the order has been shipped to you, cancelation fees will apply. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped to you by the time of your cancelation request.
- We are unable to procure / deliver the product/service(s) in a reasonable time; that is (10) working days from the date we confirmed your order.
If any provision of the Employment Agreement is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason and this condition of separation shall be deemed not to affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Employment Agreement. In such a case, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as closely as possible the original intentions of the Parties and the remaining parts shall remain fully enforceable in accordance with applicable law.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and applied under the laws in force in the United Arab Emirates. Each party hereby agrees to appear before the courts of the United Arab Emirates and to waive any objections based on the place of the case.
In addition to any statutory or equitable damages, we may immediately revoke, without notice, these Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you must immediately stop visiting and using the Site and we may immediately terminate, as well as any legal or fair remedies, all passwords, passwords or other methods of your identification, and refuse any visit or use of this Site, in whole or partially. Any revocation of this Agreement shall not affect all rights and obligations (including, but not limited to, payment obligations) of parties issued prior to the date of revocation. You further agree that the Site is no longer responsible for you or any other individual as a result of the suspension or revocation of the Site. If you are dissatisfied with this site or any of its terms, conditions, regulations, policies, guidelines, or OUDHCOM practices in how the site is managed, the only and exclusive solution is to stop using the site.
AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
store.asqgrp.com may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on our website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.